Friends and Supporters,
Thank you so much for helping us win the primary! Because of all of your work, we are now in the general election against the pro-big government, pro-tax raising, pro-Obama/Pelosi, liberal Democrat! There are only 58 more days until election day and we need you now more than ever.
It’s time to put those signs back up and to get to work for the final push to victory!
- If you have leftover signs from the primary, please place them back up in your yard as soon as possible.
- If your wire hangers have been bent or broken, let us know and we’ll bring you some new ones.
- If your signs have been lost or destroyed, let us know and we will bring you some new ones (we have plenty).
- If you have friends, family members, neighbors, fellow Republicans, or other supporters who want a sign, let us know and we’ll bring you as many as you want.
- If you want a large sign (4 x 4) in your yard or on a corner or fence, let us know and we will place it for you.
- If you want to have a coffee for your neighbors and friends to meet Jason and ask him questions about what he stands for and his vision for Texas, just let us know and we’ll set it up.
Just ask, and it will be done!
As you know, the sign wars are very important to our effort and the more signs we have up the better. Also, you may have noticed some illegal signs from our opponent littering the district on City of Dallas property. Please feel free to report them online at http://dallascityhall.com/services/streets.html, or you can call to report them at 214-670-5111.
Thank you again for all you do. Let’s work hard together to make sure that we keep District 114 under solidly conservative Republican leadership!
Texans For Jason Villalba